Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Faithfull


I really love a track called Broken English by a chick named Marianne Faithfull...

The song is just a very steady force "probably" more suited for car dancing...not bar dancing...although it is fun...late night...you can throw it into a mix at a familiar venue to see the reactions of the people that you know so well.

Well..anyway..these uncertainties that you may have can be put away in a Jordan shoe box under your bed, my friend. I just found a dance remix of Broken English that is just simply bangin'. The dude responsible goes by Baron von Luxxury. ha. Besides this gem, he also has done work on Glass Candy, Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder...and more...

www.myspace.com/baronvonluxxury

I love these kinds of remixes...I'm talkin' about the ones that just take the song to that next level...no major changes...the song is still the song...but now you can 1-2 step and DJs can live happily...it almost can read more like a re-edit than a re-mix.

If you know the original, I think you will agree..but..Whatev brah. Here is the song. Enjoy!

“Broken English (Baron von Luxxury Light Touch Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment